Five things you probably didn’t know about Ian Livingstone
1. He’s never met anyone who didn’t cheat in Forest of Doom (source).
2. He once turned down a merchandising proposal for a Lara Croft popsicle entitled Lick A Lara Lolly (source).
3. He has something in common with Hercule Poirot - he is half Belgian, on his mother’s side (source).
4. He spent three months living in a van outside a squash club to shower. He got very good at squash (source).
5. He is lobbying the government to make sure all children will be taught computer programming at school (source).
Ian Livingstone will be speaking at Extended Play Festival on 4th November 2011.